Date Posted: 5 October, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: Present Date - June 2022
Minimum Education: BA in related field
Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
Trinity School seeks a full-time Lower Elementary Grade teacher. Minimum qualification for this position is a Bachelor of Arts in Education, and a State Teacher’s Certification is highly desirable. Applicants should have a strong understanding of early childhood development, possess a strong foundation in reading, writing and mathematical skills, have used differentiated instruction in these skill areas and have some knowledge and experience with instructional technology.
The following abilities are important:
1. A passion for shepherding a young child’s heart.
2. A delight in teaching and learning about nature and history.
3. A desire to provide a learning environment that encourages questions and exploration.
4. A willingness to partner with parents.
5. A value of collaboration and camaraderie with colleagues.
6. A pursuit for professional development and opportunities.
7. An enthusiasm for Trinity’s unique mission and putting it into practice.
Embracing the pleasures of childhood, loving to learn, and being a member of a growing community are important values for candidates to possess.
To apply for this position click here for the Trinity application.
To be considered, qualified candidates should attach a cover letter, resume and any other supportive documents such as college transcripts and certifications to the Trinity application.
Date Posted: December 2, 2021