Date Posted: 22 December, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Heritage Preparatory School seeks talented individuals to serve as lead teachers for Lower School classrooms for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. Heritage is a Pre-K through 9th grade classical, Christian school located in midtown Atlanta, GA that is building a high school with the first graduating class in 2025.
The hallmarks of the teaching environment at Heritage Preparatory School are excellence in academics inspired by a challenging classical curriculum with a biblical world-view; an uncluttered, disciplined atmosphere that focuses on high standards of behavior and Christian character; a partnership with supportive and involved parents, and strong collegiality and camaraderie among the faculty and staff. Faculty members should have deep content knowledge about the class/grade they are teaching as well as being faithful Christ-followers who desire to partner with parents to shepherd the hearts of our students. Applicants should submit an
employment application which can be found on the Heritage website.
Supervisor: Erin Hames, Headmaster
Salary: Commensurate with education and experience.
Hours of Work: Standard work week
Location: Atlanta (Midtown/Ansley/Morningside), 1700 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, GA 30324
• Two years of teaching experience preferred with exceptions granted for outstanding candidates with demonstrated teaching gifts and call.
• Mastery of subject matters to be taught, as demonstrated by references, education, and achievement.
• A credible profession of repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, commitment to a life of faith.
• Godly character (pastoral and other character references may be requested).
• Knowledge of Scripture and the ability to apply Biblical truth in interactions with students.
• Ability to articulate a biblical worldview and integrate that worldview into all subject matters.
• Understanding of and alignment with the mission, philosophy, and pedagogy of Heritage Preparatory School.
• A genuine love for children and a desire to nurture them in their academic growth and spiritual development.
Charlotte Latin School
Date Posted: January 16, 2022
The Harpeth Hall School
Date Posted: January 14, 2022
The New Community School