Date Posted: 13 January, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Upper School Math Teacher
Start Date: August 2022
Randolph School seeks an experienced Upper School mathematics teacher to begin August 2022. The candidate should be able teach a range of courses in a comprehensive curriculum offering Algebra I through Calculus. Candidates with AP/IB experience are encouraged to apply.
This teacher will participate collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote the general well-being of the school community in a manner that supports and promotes the Randolph School Mission. Applicants should have an interest in working with young people and the willingness to work in a collegial departmental setting. The department expects a creative and self-motivated colleague with effective oral and written communication skills who will contribute to a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following essential duties:
• Work with grade level teams to address the needs of the whole child
• Integrate the teaching of effective organization and study skills
• Demonstrate effective written and oral communication (parent conferences, written correspondence including narrative reports)
• Share duties and responsibilities with other members of the faculty
• Effectively monitor and manage student learning using a variety of assessment methods to evaluate student progress
• Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of various learners
• Create a supportive and inclusive environment and develop respectful relationships with students by using conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques within the classroom
• Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning
• Maintain an effective, safe, and well-organized classroom
• Integrate technology appropriately in the classroom
Preferred M.A. (Math) or experience in teaching High School Math-especially Advanced Placement courses
Minimum requirement: B.A. in Math
Interest and ability to contribute to our athletics and extracurricular programs; teaching experience at an independent college preparatory school is preferred.
To Apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=e6deffda-3ccd-4d7f-a6bf-5c15e508548e&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
As a member institution, Randolph School is committed to the principles of diversity as stated by the National Associate of Independent Schools (NAIS). In that spirit, Randolph School does not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, nation of origin, gender, or any other characteristic.
The Galloway School
Date Posted: January 21, 2022
Job Type: Part Time
The Harpeth Hall School